Resolution of Gujarat Government Finance Department regarding announcement of special cash package in lieu of holiday travel relief / home travel relief scheme and extension of block year 2018-19.
// Resolution //
In case of State Government Employees Holiday Travel Relief / Hometown Travel Relief Scheme Dt. Implemented by resolution of 15/10/1966. In order to facilitate the administrative implementation of the amendments made from time to time under the present scheme, instructions have been issued with the resolution of Order (1) and Order (2) taken in the reading. Due to the lockdown currently being implemented across the country under the Covid-19 epidemic, which has caused difficulties in the transportation and hospitality sectors, some employees of the state government under the Holiday Travel Relief Hometown Relief Scheme last block year 2016-19 which was automatically extended by one year and its expiration date. Completed on 31/12/2020, cannot take advantage of it. The issue of extension of Sadarhu term was under consideration of the Government. In addition, there is currently a shortage in the business world due to the lockdown caused by the Corona epidemic. In view of this, with the objective of increasing the purchasing power of the people and boosting the economy of the state accordingly, the matter of announcing a special cash package scheme in lieu of holiday travel relief / home travel scheme was under consideration of the Government.
Subject to the provisions of Resolution (1) and (2) taken in the above reading at the end of adult consideration in respect of both the above matters, it is hereby concluded. Under Holiday Travel Relief / Hometown Travel Relief Scheme, the previous block year 2016-19 which is automatically extended by one year and its term expires on 31/12/2020 has been extended by 3 (three) months more, 31/03. / Extended until 2021. In case of employees who have been deprived of the benefit of the previous block year 2016-19 under Holiday Travel Relief, Homeland Travel Relief Scheme and employees who are currently in service, the option to actually travel in pursuit of Holiday Travel Relief / Homeland Travel Relief Scheme The plan is announced.
(1) Employees who have availed the benefit of block year 2016-19 will not be eligible to avail the benefit of this special cash package scheme.
(2) This scheme will not be applicable for block year 2020-23.
(3) Holiday travel relief advance will not be available under special cash package scheme.
(4) In case of employees wishing to avail the benefit of Special Cash Package Scheme, only if the amount of leave received by the employee as per the rules under Holiday Travel Relief / Hometown Travel Relief Scheme is converted into cash or more, the amount of holiday receivable is calculated. Will have to take. The above holidays will have to be taken into account in converting the leave into cash under LTC.
(5) The fare of the proposed holiday travel relief under this scheme shall be sanctioned as under.
Officer / employee rank
Travel fare (full fare) for each employee
Rs. 7600 / – as per Sixth Pay Commission Grade Pay or above Grade Pay Rs. 20,000 / –
Rs.6600 / – as per 6th pay commission Rs.6000 / – less than grade pay Rs.6000 / –
(6) If the employee spends 3 (three) times more than the proposed amount of rent mentioned above, the proposed rental amount will be recoverable.
(7) For conversion of leave into cash and eligibility for the proposed rental amount, the employee may have purchased / received any item not less than 12% GST rate from a GST registered trader / service provider and the payment may be made by digital means. Considering that it has been done as well as the currency number and the currency showing the amount of Ukwell GST has been obtained, (1) the amount will be equal to the amount converted into holiday cash and (2) three times the proposed rent.
(8) The amount due to the employee shall be payable within the limits of the total amount of the above package (conversion of leave receivable for LTC into cash and the proposed rent) or the expenses as shown in the accompanying Appendix-A example. In the case of an employee who is entitled to a special cash package without availing the benefit of converting the holiday into cash, the amount will be recoverable within the limits as per Appendix-B attached hereto.
(9) Taking into account the amount of holiday cash payable to the employee (A) as shown in the example shown in Appendix-A under the Sadarhu scheme, as well as the amount of proposed rent due to him (B), the amount of holiday cash paid by the employee if And if three times the amount of the proposed rent (3XB) is to be spent, then the maximum amount under the said package scheme i.e. the amount of holiday cash conversion (A) and the amount of the proposed rent receivable (B) will be recoverable.
(10) In case the expenditure is less than the amount of holiday cash conversion (A) and three times the proposed rentable amount (3XB) receivable, the amount shall be recoverable on proportionate basis as per the accompanying example (Appendix-A).
(11) The benefit of the above package scheme is to be availed by 31/3/2021 and it is to be seen that the claims in this regard are likely to be settled by 31/3/2021.
(12) TDS is applicable in case of conversion of leave into cash as per prevailing rules. In view of the fact that under the Sadarhu Package Scheme, it is prescribed to reimburse the LTC fare instead of the actual actual travel, the amount of Sadarhu holiday cash conversion will not be taken into account for income tax purposes and TDS will not be deducted while reimbursing the proposed LTC fare.
(13) In order to avail the benefit of Sadarhu Package Scheme, the employee has to take advantage of both the conversion of holiday cash and LTC rent and only then the benefit of this package will be available.
(14)Further clarifications applicable to the implementation of the above package scheme will have to be considered as per the accompanying form.