SEB Gujarat NTSE(National Talent Search Examination) 2021/22 Notification For Std 10 Gujarat Students
State Examination Board (SEB), Gujarat State, Sector-21, Gandhinagar
“National Talent Search Examination (NTSE ) Exam Notification” 2021/22
રાષ્ટ્રીય પ્રતિભા શોધ પરીક્ષા 2021/22
For students studying in Std. 10 in the current academic year, NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training), New Delhi awarded National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) in two stages. The first phase examination will be conducted by State Examination Board, Gandhinagar on Sunday 16/01/2022.
Applications for this exam should be filled online on the website www.sebexam.org from 29/09/2021 to 22/10/2021.
Scholarship amount and payment rules Of NTSE :
The selection list of candidates for the second phase examination will be prepared as per the quota of the state as per merit based on the result of the first phase examination of NTSE. Second Phase Exam N CERT , Will be taken up by New Delhi. Based on which the candidates eligible for scholarship will be eligible for scholarship as under.
- Scholarship of Rs. 15000 / – per annum will be given in Std. 11 and Std.
- Scholarship of Rs. 24000 / – per annum for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
- Ph.D. UGC for study. Scholarships will be eligible as per the rules.
Exam schedule Of NTSE :
- Date of issuance of notification 17/09/2021
- Deadline for filling up the application form for the exam online on the website www.sebexam.org from 29/09/2021 to 22/10/2021
- Period for online payment of examination fee is 29/09/2021 to 25/10/2021
- Last date for submission of application forms filled by the school to the DEO office is 03/11/2021
- Last date for online approval on login provided by National Examination Board after verification of application forms by DEO office 15/11/2021
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application forms from school to National Examination Board by DEO office 22/11/2021
- Exam Date 16/01/NCERT
Student Eligibility for NTSE Examination:
Income limit for taking NTSE exam:
Exam Fee for NTSE Exam:
- Examination fee for general category students will be Rs. 70 / -.
- Ph.D. , OBC , S.C. And for ST, category students the examination fee will be Rs.50 / -.
- The service charge will have to be paid separately.
- Fees paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
NTSE Exam Fee Acceptance Center:
NSSE Question Paper Template and Marks:
NTSE Test Structure:
- Each question will have one mark.
- There will be no negative assessment in the assessment of these tests.
- Blind students will be given extra time of 20-20 minutes in both the sections.
- Normally the examination center will be held at the district level.
Qualifying marks Of NTSE:
How to apply online NTSE:
- The entire form has to be filled in English.
- First go to www.sebexam.org.
- Click on “Apply online”
- Click on Apply Now in front of National Talent Search Examination – (STD – 10).
- Clicking on Apply Now will show the Application Format. Fill in all the information requested in the Application Format.
- The school’s DISE Number has to be entered for the school details.
- Now clicking on save will save your data. Application Number will be generated here. Which must be preserved.
- Now click on upload photo- signature at the top of the page. Type your Application Number here and type your Birth Date. Then click on Submit. Here Photo and Signature are to be uploaded.
- Candidates in OBC, SC, ST, EWS, as well as pH categories are required to upload the certificate number, date and copy of the certificate in the form on the website.
- To upload a photo and signature, first of all your photo and signature should be in JPG format (10 kb) size in the computer, click on Browse Button. Now select the file in which your Photo is stored in JPG format from the Choose File screen. And click the Open Button. Now click on upload button next to Browse button, now your photo will appear next to it. Now you have to upload the signature in the same way.
- Now click on Confirm Application. Type your Application Number here and type your Birth Date. Then click on Submit. If you want to modify the application here, click on Edit Application to correct it. Any kind of correction can be made in the application before confirming the application. But after the application is confirmed, no amendment can be made in the application.
- Click confirm only if you do not feel the need to modify the application. Clicking on Confirm will accept the application online and only then will it be considered valid.
- Now click on Print Application & Fee Challan. Type your confirmation number here and type your Birth Date. Then click on Submit. પ્રિ Print your application form from here.
- Will be able to pay the examination fee through ATM CARD / NET BANKING through online payment gateway.
Required Aadhaar / Certificates:
School procedures for NTSE exam:
NTSE Phase II Examination:
- S.C. 15% seats will be reserved for the category. S.T. 7.5% seats will be reserved for the category. OBC 27% seats will be reserved for the category.
- OBC The benefit of the reserve will be available to those who are included in the center list and are non-criminals. The center list of OBC is attached herewith. (Only the cast mentioned in that list will get the benefit of OBC category.
- 10% seats will be reserved for EWS category. As decided by the Resolution dated 23/01/2019, the State Government has collected all the sources of income of the applicant’s family from all sources of the applicant’s family to avail the benefits of the new reserve policy to the economically weaker sections among the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes / Other Backward Classes. Decided to give the benefit of reservation to persons / candidates who are less than Rs. 8,00,000 / – (complete Rs. 8 lakh)
- Physical Handicaps (PH) 4% seats will be reserved for the category.
- The classification of 4% PH reserved seats in the category will be as follows, different Category to
- 1% for (a), 1% for category (b), 1% for category (C) and 1% for category (d) and (e).
- (a) Blindness and Low Vision (BLV)
- (b) Deaf and hard of hearing (DH)
- (c) Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy (LD)
- (d) Autism, intellectual disabilities, specific learning disabilities and mental illness (AID)
- (e) Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf blindness in the posts identified for each disabilities (MD)
Mentoring Instructions NTSE::
- District Education Officers are required to send a copy of this declaration to all government schools, grant aided schools, private, self-reliant schools of any recognized board under their jurisdiction by 25/09/2021 and send a copy of the letter to the office here.
- The office of the concerned District Education Officer will have to ensure that no notification is received from any school or there is no complaint of delay. It will be the sole responsibility of the school to fill up the application forms for the students online.
Important Notes Of NTSE EXAM:: –
- If the student or the school sends their application directly to the State Examination Board, it will be considered canceled.
- If there is any name, surname, date of birth, caste or any other error while filling the form or the name of the student entering the Aadhaar Dias number does not appear, the student should contact the principal of the school where he is currently studying and correct the details of the student’s Aadhaar Dias number by the principal. The application form can be filled up 24 hours after the amendment.
- The application form has to be filled online. The name, surname, date of birth, caste or any other matter will not be amended later by the Board to take special note.
- OBC category students are required to upload caste certificate as well as non-criminal certificate and SC, ST, Ews, as well as PH category students are required to upload the certificate on the website.
- Certificates uploaded by OBC, SC, ST, EWS, as well as PH category students will be the responsibility of the concerned.
- Scholarships will be paid by NCERT to eligible students as per NCERT New Delhi guidelines. For more information on scholarships, visit NCERT’s website www.ncert.nic.in.
- Examinations are conducted only by the State Examination Board.
- If you find any difficulty in filling up the application form, contact us on the phone number given on the website.
- Efforts should be made to get maximum number of students appearing in the examination by giving a press note regarding the publication of the notification in the educational magazine newspapers published from the district level. In view of the interest of the students, it is requested to make efforts to fill the application form of at least 10 (ten) students from each school of the district.