Mathematics Worksheet As Per Foundational Literacy & Numeracy(FLN) Teacher Guide In Gujarati Special For ‘School of Excellence’ program In Primary School|FLN Maths Worksheet
Foundational Literacy & Numeracy(FLN) Mathematics Worksheet
પાયાની સાક્ષરતા અને અંકશાસ્ત્ર(FLN) શિક્ષક માર્ગદશિકા મુજબ ગણિત વર્કશીટ
FLN Maths Worksheet For Counting
FLN Mathematics Worksheet For Std 1 To 8 Teacher In Gujarat
Std 1 To 8 Student FLN Maths Worksheet
FLN Maths Worksheet For School of Excellence’ program
FLN Maths Worksheet in Gujarati
For the last 2 years, due to corona disease in Gujarat and other states of India, teaching work in schools could not be done by teachers. Students completely or partially forgot what they had learned earlier. A pdf file of a Maths worksheet has been placed in this post for the students of Std. 1 to 8 who have difficulty in Maths Counting
FLN Maths Worksheet
The FLN Teacher’s Guide has previously been made available to you in digital as well as book form. The entire state is constantly working to establish new records in the field of education by achieving the best results by implementing new initiatives in the field of education. ‘School of Excellence’ and ‘Expert India’ are just such new and ambitious dimensions. It is the goal of all of us that these dimensions are truly implemented in the State of Gujarat and that the State of Gujarat achieves the best results. All the best friends of the district are committed to reach this goal. I consider myself fortunate to have had the opportunity to participate in the publication of the FLN Teacher’s Guide in digital as well as book form. It is also a pleasure to be able to participate financially in digitally producing this worksheet book as there is a need to make a special ‘Maths Worksheet Book’ available to the students based on the ‘FLN Teacher’s Guide’. It is a great pleasure for the teachers and students of the entire district to have the opportunity to be useful in this way.
FLN GANIT Kary Patrak
You may have a soft copy of the FLN Teacher’s Guide as well as a booklet. All these materials have been prepared by the education department of Mehsana district under FLN. We are now well aware of the concept and purpose of the ‘School Of Excellence’ and ‘Nipun Bharat’ project, so we are all working to achieve the expected results. All the study materials specified above we have painstakingly prepared at the end of a very long deliberation. If the ‘Maths Worksheet’ is also available for the students as per the practice in the subject of ‘FLN Teacher’s Guide’, then it will be convenient for the students to do the necessary exercises. We have also prepared the necessary ‘Mathematics Worksheet Book’, the soft copy of which we are delivering to you. The exercises in the step-by-step chapters included in this worksheet ‘FLN Teacher’s Guide’ are placed here independently so that they can be used for consolidation after clarifying the concepts at the level at which the students feel at ease. All of you teacher friends have to use this material judiciously as per the need of the students. The worksheet can be used according to the steps of the chapter where it is needed for the students. Teachers are expected to know the current situation of their students and proceed accordingly. Dear friends, in addition to other study materials under FLN, the expectation that you will use this ‘Mathematics Worksheet’ appropriately for the students as per the need is the same request!
Chapter included in the FLN Maths worksheet
Numerology, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, money, length, weight, scope, time
About FLN And Maths Worksheet
The ‘School of Excellence’ program has been implemented in the field of primary education in the state. ‘Nipun Bharat’ (NIPUN BHARAT – National Initiative for Proficiency in Reading with Understanding and Numeracy) also places special emphasis on the basic skills of students like reading, writing, arithmetic. You may be familiar with projects like ‘Nipun Bharat’ and ‘School of Excellence’. The ‘School of Excellence’ project is currently being implemented in some schools in the district. While this initiative is to be extended to other schools from time to time, it is natural to expect the schools of Mehsana district to excel under this project. We all need to work with full dedication and commitment to meet this expectation and we are moving forward in that direction. Let us be at the forefront of this project as well and set a goal that can meet all the expectations under it. I am pleased to present to you the ‘FLN Teacher Guide’ specially designed to reach this goal. This guide has been prepared keeping in view the methodology and learning outcomes in Gujarati and Mathematics to meet the general expectations of reading, writing, arithmetic. It provides guidelines and measures on how to enrich the current situation by knowing the current state of reading, writing, arithmetic of the students. This entire literature has been prepared by expert and enthusiastic teachers of Gujarati and Mathematics in Mehsana district. I am happy to say that these teachers have done all this work apart from school hours and also by giving honorary service time without any financial gain or other expectation. Not only this, in future also these teachers will continue to provide guidance under FLN where and when required. Shri Hareshbhai Chaudhary from the state level in Gujarati subject and Shri Suchitbhai Prajapati in Mathematics subject have been getting continuous guidance in the production of this literature. I thank them from the bottom of my heart for that.
FLN Maths Worksheet Maker
This ‘FLN Teacher Guide’ prepared by the hardworking teachers of the district has been reviewed by GCERT. This guide has been delivered to you after the necessary corrections after the review. I urge all of you teacher friends to play a diligent role in making your school perform as expected by benefiting your students by making proper use of this guide. I am confident that the objectives for which this guide has been prepared will be properly fulfilled
About mathematics literature
- This math literature has been created with the aim of helping teachers for intensive therapeutic work based on the diagnosis of counting skills of students of Std. 6 to 8.
- In this module, the literature of mathematics subject has been prepared keeping in view the therapeutic work of the students of Std. 6 to 8.
- This module covers numerology, four mathematical operations and units of measure (money, length, weight, scope, time).
- The concepts of the units are divided into smaller steps. There are a total of 6 such steps.
- Concepts are explained as needed in each unit. This literature has been prepared in such a way that the concepts related to FLN up to its previous standard are realized by the student studying in any standard. Such as ‘For Std-6 or above’ – covers all conceptual issues related to FLN from Std-1 to Std-8.
- Using the QR Code placed on page number 21, we will be able to get the diagnostic tests and evaluation sheet of Std. 6 to 8.
- A sample of each step is given in practice. In the same way, if necessary, the students should be rehearsed more example puzzles.
- This guide lists arithmetic, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, money, length, weight, scope, time in evolutionary order. So that the student knows where he stops and starts his remedial work from there.
- Have the students practice the steps given in each step in a slate, notebook or workbook as required.
- You can change the example of the given practice in mathematics literature. Using examples, TLM and other educational materials according to the local situation.
- Get students to do other sports or activities that you know, other than the games or activities listed in this literature, if necessary.
- Corresponding video link in each unit | QR Code is provided. Use it for more understanding and information.
- Scan / click touch the QR Code to easily view math content or videos.
- All the issues in this literature prepared on the subject of mathematics are written in Gujarati. To use English numbers for students of Std. 6 to 8.
- To make efforts to mainstream as many students as possible under intensive remedial work.
You will see that step by step literature in Gujarati subject and step based literature in mathematics subject has been prepared and made available. If you go through all the steps / steps correctly and get the expected result, then this content will be considered used properly. I am confident that all the best friends of the district will make proper use of this guide.
Download Maths Worksheet Foundational Literacy & Numeracy(FLN) Click Here