Foundational Literacy & Numeracy(FLN) Teacher Guide In Gujarati Special For ‘School of Excellence’ program In Primary School|FLN Shikshak Margdashika
Foundational Literacy & Numeracy(FLN) Teacher Guide
પાયાની સાક્ષરતા અને અંકશાસ્ત્ર(FLN) શિક્ષક માર્ગદશિકા
Vanchan, Lekhan Ane Ganan Margdarshika
FLN Margdarshika For Std 1 To 8 Teacher In Gujarat
Std 1 To 8 Student FLN Margdarshika
FLN Margdarshika For School of Excellence’ program
FLN Shikshak Margdarshika
Gujarati & Maths FLN Margdarshika 2021
For the last 2 years, due to corona disease in Gujarat and other states of India, teaching work in schools could not be done by teachers. Students completely or partially forgot what they had learned earlier. A pdf file of a book has been placed in this post for the students of Std. 1 to 8 who have difficulty in reading and writing Gujarati.
The ‘School of Excellence’ program has been implemented in the field of primary education in the state. ‘Nipun Bharat’ (NIPUN BHARAT – National Initiative for Proficiency in Reading with Understanding and Numeracy) also places special emphasis on the basic skills of students like reading, writing, arithmetic. You may be familiar with projects like ‘Nipun Bharat’ and ‘School of Excellence’. The ‘School of Excellence’ project is currently being implemented in some schools in the district. While this initiative is to be extended to other schools from time to time, it is natural to expect the schools of Mehsana district to excel under this project. We all need to work with full dedication and commitment to meet this expectation and we are moving forward in that direction. Let us be at the forefront of this project as well and set a goal that can meet all the expectations under it. I am pleased to present to you the ‘FLN Teacher Guide’ specially designed to reach this goal. This guide has been prepared keeping in view the methodology and learning outcomes in Gujarati and Mathematics to meet the general expectations of reading, writing, arithmetic. It provides guidelines and measures on how to enrich the current situation by knowing the current state of reading, writing, arithmetic of the students. This entire literature has been prepared by expert and enthusiastic teachers of Gujarati and Mathematics in Mehsana district. I am happy to say that these teachers have done all this work apart from school hours and also by giving honorary service time without any financial gain or other expectation. Not only this, in future also these teachers will continue to provide guidance under FLN where and when required. Shri Hareshbhai Chaudhary from the state level in Gujarati subject and Shri Suchitbhai Prajapati in Mathematics subject have been getting continuous guidance in the production of this literature. I thank them from the bottom of my heart for that.
This ‘FLN Teacher Guide’ prepared by the hardworking teachers of the district has been reviewed by GCERT. This guide has been delivered to you after the necessary corrections after the review. I urge all of you teacher friends to play a diligent role in making your school perform as expected by benefiting your students by making proper use of this guide. I am confident that the objectives for which this guide has been prepared will be properly fulfilled.
About Gujarati subject literature
- Materials have been created to help the teacher in teaching basic reading-writing skills to the students of Std. 6 to 8.
- Diagnosis should be obtained from the QR Code of Quote and Ladder Page-1. The rest of the QR Code is for teachers to understand the literature. Scan QR Code | Click | You can easily watch content or videos on Gujarati subject by touching.
- To take the given diagnostic test of standard 6 to 8.
- The diagnostic test will determine which students have difficulty recognizing or writing which letters or quantities.
- To give more emphasis to the student on the letters or quantities that are difficult and to have the rehearsal work done using the material of the steps in which the letters or quantities are in the step. Use slate, notebook etc. for this.
- Each student involved in the therapeutic task should have three to five minutes of individual recitation time.
- Every student should have the opportunity to dictate and write independently every day. Each student’s dictation and independent writing should be checked by the teacher on the same day.
- The therapeutic work material of prescribed alphabets and quantities is given in steps 1 to 10 in this literature.
- To provide remedial teaching work to each student according to his / her individual needs.
- Step-11 provides special material for reading, comprehension and independent writing.
About mathematics literature
- This math literature has been created with the aim of helping teachers for intensive therapeutic work based on the diagnosis of counting skills of students of Std. 6 to 8.
- In this module, the literature of mathematics subject has been prepared keeping in view the therapeutic work of the students of Std. 6 to 8.
- This module covers numerology, four mathematical operations and units of measure (money, length, weight, scope, time).
- The concepts of the units are divided into smaller steps. There are a total of 6 such steps.
- Concepts are explained as needed in each unit. This literature has been prepared in such a way that the concepts related to FLN up to its previous standard are realized by the student studying in any standard. Such as ‘For Std-6 or above’ – covers all conceptual issues related to FLN from Std-1 to Std-8.
- Using the QR Code placed on page number 21, we will be able to get the diagnostic tests and evaluation sheet of Std. 6 to 8.
- A sample of each step is given in practice. In the same way, if necessary, the students should be rehearsed more example puzzles.
- This guide lists arithmetic, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, money, length, weight, scope, time in evolutionary order. So that the student knows where he stops and starts his remedial work from there.
- Have the students practice the steps given in each step in a slate, notebook or workbook as required.
- You can change the example of the given practice in mathematics literature. Using examples, TLM and other educational materials according to the local situation.
- Get students to do other sports or activities that you know, other than the games or activities listed in this literature, if necessary.
- Corresponding video link in each unit | QR Code is provided. Use it for more understanding and information.
- Scan / click touch the QR Code to easily view math content or videos.
- All the issues in this literature prepared on the subject of mathematics are written in Gujarati. To use English numbers for students of Std. 6 to 8.
- To make efforts to mainstream as many students as possible under intensive remedial work.
You will see that step by step literature in Gujarati subject and step based literature in mathematics subject has been prepared and made available. If you go through all the steps / steps correctly and get the expected result, then this content will be considered used properly. I am confident that all the best friends of the district will make proper use of this guide.
Download Foundational Literacy & Numeracy(FLN) Teacher Guide Click Here