Shikshak Sajjata Sarvekshan (Teacher Readiness Survey) For Gujarat Primary Teacher
Regarding the above subject, it is requested to consider the following matters to the Shikshak Sajjata Sarvekshan(Teacher Readiness Survey) to be held on 24/08/2021.
- The District Primary Education Officer / Govt. Officer, District Education Officer and DIET Principal will be the Implementing Officer for the entire survey. Joint work will have to be done for smooth planning of the survey.
- The survey covers Std. 1 to 5 teachers (Code-1), Std. 6 to 8 Language and Social Sciences teachers (Code-2), Std. 6 to 8 Mathematics and Science teachers (Code-3) and Head Teacher / HTAT. (Code-4) The survey will be conducted through a total of 4 types of devices.
- Details of the number prepared based on the data of the teacher portal are included herewith. The District Primary Education Officer / Govt. Officer has decided the place of the survey at the cluster level considering the number of blocks required as per the number of clusters.
- For the planning of the survey, a video conference has been organized on 13/08/21 at 12.00 noon through CCC MS Teams in the presence of Hon’ble Director of Primary Education, Hon’ble Director of GCERT and Hon’ble Chairman, State Exam Board. The District Primary Education Officer / Govt. Officer, District Education Officer and DIET Principal as well as District Zonal Officers will be present in this video conference.
Place of Shikshak Sajjata Sarvekshan
- Priority should be given to the primary school of the cluster where necessary seating arrangements can be made for the place of survey. If such primary school is not available then Government / Granted Secondary school should be decided.
- Special care should be taken to ensure adequate seating arrangement / benches in the school designated as the place of survey as per the Covid guidelines.
District – Taluka – Taluka Zonal Office.
- The entire district zonal room will be at Diet. Where there is no diet, the zonal room will be decided by the District Primary Education Officer / Govt. District level zonal staff will be appointed by the District Primary Education Officer / Govt. Class-2 as Zonal Officer. An officer will have to be appointed. DIET staff will have to be appointed as Assistant Zonal Officer.
- BRC at taluka level The coordinator will be the zonal officer. In which taluka B.R.C. Where the post of Coordinator is vacant, the District Primary Education Officer can be appointed as the Taluka Zonal Officer. The appointment of taluka level zonal staff will also have to be done by the District Primary Education Officer / Govt.
- The Shikshak Sajjata Sarvekshan is scheduled to be conducted at the cluster level. The CRC coordinator will act as the site administrator. Where C.R.C. Where there is no regular District Primary Education Officer / Govt. Officer, another employee can be appointed as the site manager. For this, available staff of the entire education can be appointed. Details of the establishment of the survey site are attached herewith. With this in mind, the necessary staff should be appointed from the staff of secondary and higher secondary schools or private primary schools with the cooperation of the District Education Officer.
- Government Primary School Std. 1 to 8 teachers and HTAT participants in the survey dated 24/08/2021 should not be appointed in the survey work. CRC-BRC The coordinator’s survey will be conducted later.
- Although this survey is optional, it is desirable that teachers who retire in October 2021 do not participate in such surveys as their feedback is not useful in data analysis and future training. It is not possible for blind teacher friends to take surveys with this device, so it is desirable that they do not participate.
- DLs will have to be shown in the online presence of teachers joining the survey. Also the participant in the survey has to go directly to the survey place on 21/08/2021.
- The District Education Officer / District Primary Moment Officer / Govt.
Literature – Receiving-Dispatch
- Literature will be sent from state level to district level on 22/03/2021. For this from the office here. The vehicle will be allocated
- B.R.C. The Coordinator / Taluka Primary Education Officer will take the literature of his taluka to the Taluka Zonal Office on 23/08/2021. One van per taluka will be allotted for this. Taluka Zonal Office B.R.C. Will be at the building.
- On 24/08/2021 one vehicle per three clutters will be allotted for carrying from Sahitya Cluster to Taluka Zonal Office. The District Primary Education Officer / Govt. District Primary Education Officer / Govt. Officer will be able to get staff from District Education Officer for necessary establishment.
Performance during the Teacher Equip Survey
- Responses to alternative clauses must be given in the OMR seat. The teachers will have to write the response of the descriptive clauses in the prescribed place in the survey device.
- Teacher friends who took part in the survey provided the survey device and OMR after the survey was completed. The seat room must be returned to the inspector.
- C.R.C. Coordinator surveys equipment and O.M.R. The seat box as well as unused literature should be submitted to the Taluka Zonal Office on the same day (date 24/08/2021).
- The taluka zonal office has to submit all the above mentioned literature to the district zonal office on the same day.
- The box, 01 form, daily work etc. of the OMR given (written) by the District Conal Office has to be submitted at the office here on 25/08/2021 in the vehicle allotted from here. Responsive survey devices and unused devices as well as blank O.M.R. Diet / should be kept at District Zonal Office.
- The post-survey work on the device used will take place at Diet. Detailed instructions will be given in due course.
- The place of survey, establishment of District Taluka Zonal Office will be allotted to the District Primary Education Officer / Govt. The District Zonal Office will have to submit the file of expenses at the office here.
- Detailed guidelines will be sent to District Zonal, Taluka Zonal, Survey Site Coordinator, Room Inspector as well as friends participating in the survey.