Gujarat District Panchayat / Taluka Panchayat / Municipality General Election-2021 Training Module Pdf File
Election Date: 28-02-2021 Time: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
To make the District / Taluka Panchayat General Election-2021 a success, the work to be done by the staff of Polling Booth at different stages:
- Training of polling staff.
- Department wise introduction of EVM, connection of control unit and ballet unit and its operation related precedents
- Introduction to the work to be done at the Dispatch Center on the day before the election
- Introduction to the work to be done by reaching the polling station on the day before the election
- Introduction to the early morning mock polls at the start of polling on election day and the work of preparing the control unit for true voting.
- Introduction to the duties of the polling booth officials during the completion of polling from 7:00 am to 5 pm
- Work to be done before and after the polling ends at 6-00 pm
- Closing the control unit, switching off the power, putting it in its box, tagging the address and sealing it.
- Bundle preparation by preparing table wise statutory and non-statutory cover as per return charge list
- Introduction to the work to be done while depositing the material of the polling booth at the receiving center
The noun seen on the display screen of the control unit and its noun
- LINK ERROR – The cable connection is not correct, there is an error in the sliding switch of the ballet unit or B.U. Of C.U. Is not connected to and C.U. When a command is given to, you will see a LINK ERROR on this symbol display.
- PRESSED – If the candidate’s voting button is pressed for some reason, this symbol will appear on the display. In these circumstances the PO went to the polling booth to B.U. Fix the voting button.
- ERROR – Control unit is not usable R.O. Report to
- INVALID – The control unit is not in the correct order. Follow the clockwise method.
- C.U.ERROR – Control unit not usable R.O. Report to
- B.U.ERROR – The ballot unit is subject to change. Report to R.O.
- CLOCK ERROR – This noun does not show the correct time.
- END – This symbol appears on the display when we turn on the control unit and after pressing the Result and Clear buttons.
- FULL – This sign is seen when the voting capacity is reached in the FULL control unit. Note: – The polling capacity of the control unit is 2000 votes.
- NO. OF CANDIDATES – Displays the number of candidates.
- TOTAL POLLED VOTES – Displays the total number of votes cast.
- …………… – The battery of the control unit is bad.
- CHANGE BATTERY – Replace the battery.
- BATTERY HIGH – Battery condition is very good.
- BATTERY MIDIUM – Battery status moderate.
- BATTERY LOW – The condition of the battery is very poor.
- DATE & TIME – Shows the date and time.
- SERIAL NO. – This symbol represents the serial number of the control unit.
- COMPUTING RESULT – This message is first displayed by pressing the Result button to get the result.
- PST-Poll Start Time (This time will be automatically recorded in C.U. (Control Unit) when the first vote is recorded in the control unit.
- PET-POLL AND TIME (This time will be automatically recorded in the C.U. (Control Unit) by pressing the close button when the poll is completed.
- PDT-Pole Declared Time (This time will be automatically recorded in C.U. (Control Unit) when we get the result from Control Unit.
- PRINTING– is a sign that the print unit is receiving print.