WhatsApp based weekly exam in std 3 To 10
Please provide this information to all students in all schools in your district through their school.
WhatsApp based weekly evaluation test time table
Std Date Date Date
23/01/21 30/01/21 06/02/21
3 Gujarati Ganit Paryavaran
4 Gujarati Ganit Paryavaran
5 Gujarati Ganit English
6 – Ganit Hindi
7 – Ganit Hindi
8 – Ganit Hindi
9 – Science Maths
- The number 8595524523 has been fixed for this.
- If the student saves this number and just writes HELLO, he will get Quick REPLAY
- Thus Quick REPLAY is their hallmark throughout the process.
- Students will get Quick REPLAY if they just type HELLO. ‘Thanks for joining the HOME LEARNING program. Study will not stop now. Please send the school’s U dise code. ‘
- The school details will be sent as soon as the student’s U-Dise code of the school is written and sent.
- In which the name of the school, dise code, taluka, district and also 1 reply for yes will be typed and sent. And if there is wrong information, type 2 replies and send.
- As soon as the student types 1 reply and sends it, he will ask them to select the standard. In which the student has to state his standard.
- What is the first name of the student as soon as the student states his standard? It will ask for details only in English alphabet and child tracking (according to Aadhaar Enabled Dise).
- As soon as a student types his first name Pratish Reply and sends it, the name of the father and the date of birth of the student will be displayed in the school and as many students as there will be in that class. The order of his name among them will be to ensure it.
- If the order for the name has been confirmed after confirmation by the student, he / she will have to write in the reply.
- They will then receive a message that you are registered. From now on you will be able to practice playing here every week. And teachers will be able to co-operate with you better.
- If you have more than one student from the same household, they can join this registration. And other friends. Meaning this is multi user. Not just a user.
- You will then be asked to practice the subject taken last week before the current week. This subject is decided from here i.e. at the state level. This means that the student will be able to practice the same subject in that week.
- And the question will ask do you want to practice? 1 reply for yes and 2 replies for no. As soon as the student types 1 reply and is sent, the first question out of 10 questions of that subject will appear on the screen with a greeting message. And four options of answers will also appear.
- As soon as the student types the number for the answer, another question will appear on the screen. And four options of answers will also appear. Thus each time the student will type and send the number for the answer, the next question will come up and thus the question will come up to 10 questions.
- When 10 questions are answered, how many of the student’s answers are correct? It will be displayed along with a PDF file of the correct answer key. As well as the issues in which the student’s raw material is known, a link to the GVS will be sent. And a video about that will be available there.
- Thus, real time assessment of all students of standard 3 to 12 will be done under WhatsApp based weekly examination (self assessment).