GPSC 2020/21 EXAM TIME TABLE
The investigation into the situation caused by the infection of Novel Corona virus was carried out by the Gujarat Public Service Commission on. All the preliminary tests and main examinations held on and after 22/3/20 were postponed. The proposed schedule of these examinations is now announced as follows. For more information, candidates can visit the Commission’s website https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
and https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in or follow the Commission’s Twitter Handle @GPSCOFFICIAL or the Commission’s Android platform based mobile application. Candidates are advised to use GPSC (Official)
Instructions for candidates:
1. The above dates of primary, main examination are possible. COVID – 19 or other unavoidable circumstances the Commission shall have the unfettered right to announce or change the dates of the examination.
2. The number of vacancies currently indicated by the Commission is indicated. The number of vacancies in the advertisement is likely to fluctuate as shown by the departments of the Government in their demand form.
3. The above preliminary tests will be conducted by OMR or Computer Based Retention Test (CBRT) depending on the number of candidates.
4. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria set by the Commission in the preliminary test for advertisements under direct recruitment and satisfy the provisions laid down in the recruitment rules in the advertisement will be called for face to face interview.
5. The final result will be published during the approximately 10 working days after the completion of the face to face visit.
GPSC EXAM TIME TABLE