Circular dated 3/11/20 regarding approval of teacher establishment as on 31/08/2020|31/8/20 ni Sthitie Shikshak Mahekam Manjur Karva Babat Kutch Jillano Paripatra
With the resolution dated 03/06/2010 given in the introduction-1 of the education department of the government, the norms for determining the number of teachers for primary and upper primary schools have been implemented in accordance with the RTE Act-2009. Accordingly, according to the revised norms of the student teacher, the District Panchayat Education Committee / Town Education Committees as per the provision of this resolution, for the district wise / municipality wise allocation of teacher establishment against the eligible teachers. Details of teachers to be met by calculating the number are obtained from Reference-2. In this regard, subject to the information submitted by your District Education Committee, the establishment of primary teachers is approved subject to the following conditions. When the establishment of the head teacher will be approved separately and reported.
(1) To inform the Taluka Primary Education Officer by allocating the taluka wise approval of the teacher establishment as on 31/08/2020 in the primary schools of your district education committee. According to which the Taluka Primary Education Officer will have to issue the order of approved teacher establishment against every school teacher.
(2) When approving school wise establishment from the approved establishment, separate establishment shall be allotted for Std-1 to 5 primary section and Std-6 to 8 upper primary section.
(2) Resolution No. of the Education Department; Establishment has to be approved in accordance with the amendment provision made in Rule 4 of Chapter (b) of the resolution dated 26/10/2020 from PRE / 112012/621065 / K (Part-1), dated 26/10/2020
(4) In the District / Town Education Committees as on 31/08/2020 the vacancies as per the new norms are less than the vacancies as per the vacancies. . Therefore, such additional supernumerary posts will have to be canceled as they become vacant due to retirement or other reasons. No new appointment can be made to any such post.
(5) In correspondence with the State Government and for all purposes as on 31/08/2020, the teacher establishment shall be considered as above.
(6) The teacher establishment approved by this order shall continue till the re-allotment is made by this office or the allotted seats are withdrawn.