Microsoft Teams Class Ayojan Excel File For Std 3 To 8 Teacher
Microsoft Tems Paripatra Ane Class Ayojan
All schools have to maintain a weekly schedule for the following classes. Standard Standard Standard Standard 5 Standard 3 and 4 6,7,89 and 10 1.5 hours 2 hours 1 hour 1 hour 2 subject 2 hours 2 subject 2 hours time 2 subject 2 2 subject 2 (every 30 minutes) (every 45 minutes) Hours (every 30 hours (every 30 30 minutes doubt 30 minutes doubt) minutes). Solving Tips Solving Tips Gujarati Gujarati Gujarati Mathematics Mathematics Gujarati Mathematics Science Science AD Environment English English English Hindi Hindi Hindi Sanskrit Sanskrit Standard 11 and 12. 2 hours 2 subjects 2 hours (every 45 minutes) 30 minutes Resolving doubts Physics Chemistry Biology Biology Mathematics Statistics Name Basics English As per the above schedule your district teachers, district education and training buildings can be used for planning / presentation. Also request to plan what can. According to the above schedule, the school will have to take classes at the appropriate time for parents and children. In this class, if there are any questions in the subjects taught by DD Girnar and Gujarat Virtual School, the teachers can also solve them. It can also organize other activities. You can also do Quiz, Prayer, Extra Activity. Supervise the classes taken by the teachers by Microsoft teams from your level and also send the weekly progress here. A guide to online classes by Microsoft Teams is included.
Below are guidelines for conducting online classes by Microsoft Teams.
1. The principal / headmaster will have to prepare a weekly schedule in consultation with the school teachers to ensure that all the subjects are covered during the week.
2. Reach out to parents and students on time and inform them of daily class in advance. (One day before class)
3. Every teacher in the school must take an hour of online learning through Microsoft Teams.
4. Initially teachers can get necessary guidance from Principal / CRC / Block MIS to run the class through Microsoft teams.
5. Provide necessary guidance or handholding to children / parents if teachers feel the need to use Microsoft Teams to participate in the class.
6. Plan in stages when the number of classes is very low and encourage as many students as possible to join in a way that involves all the children in the class.
7. D.D. Do not organize these classes during the telecast time for the relevant standard / subjects of Girnar or Gujarat Virtual School classes.
8. Prioritize the convenience of their time so that maximum students can participate.
9. There should be no external disturbance during class.
10. Keep one hour duration of 30-35 minutes for elementary classes (standard 3 to 8) and 40-45 minutes for secondary class (standard 9 to 12).
11. Give a break of 10-15 minutes between two consecutive hours.
12. To encourage students to discuss in detail by making it interesting in the online class.
13. Discuss how to use the Internet with caution with regular students to guide them towards academic activity.
14. To improve the hour based on the comments received for immediate and continuous feedback.
15. Giving homework / rehearsals after completing 2-5 themes and taking comments related to the courses in the form of activities and reviewing them during the discussion.
16. Practice can be in the form of individual or group activities.
17. Teachers can set their own criteria for tracking and monitoring.
18. Prepare planning before taking a class by Microsoft Teams.
19. Use DIKSHA portal, syllabus and other online resources for lesson planning preparation.
20. Keep a record of the number of lessons completed with the attendance of students.
21. Use a variety of reference study materials created by the entire Education, GCERT and Board of Secondary Education and other online resources.
22. During the online class the teacher should try to give the presentation to the students in the following format. The slides should be easily readable. b. There should be 5 bullet points / points on each page. c. Maximum use of pickers / photos, graphs, charts. Is. Avoid tables if possible. e. Font size – Minimum 24 points