STD 3 TO 12 SECOND UNIT TEST ( EKAM KASOTI) PAPER 2020/21 ENGLISH MEDIUM DOWNLOAD PDF|STD 3 TO 12 HOME LEARNING UNIT TEST( SAMAYIK MULYANKAN KASOTI) PAPER 2020/21 IN ENGLISH MEDIUM
STD 9 AND 10 SECOND UNIT TEST PAPER YEAR 2020/21 GUJARAT BOARD STUDENT/STD 9 TO 10 HOME LEARNING AUGUST UNIT TEST(SAMAYIK MULYANKAN KASOTI) 2020/21 ENGLISH MEDIUM
Std 9 To 10 Home Learning Second Unit Test (Ekam Kasoti OR PAT- Periodical Assessment Test ) August 2020 (27/08/2020 & 28/08/2020) English Medium Available Here Download Pdf
STD 11 AND 12 SECOND UNIT TEST PAPER YEAR 2020/21 GUJARAT BOARD STUDENT/STD 11 TO 12 HOME LEARNING AUGUST UNIT TEST(SAMAYIK MULYANKAN KASOTI) 2020/21 ENGLISH MEDIUM
Std 11 To 12 Home Learning Second Unit Test (Ekam Kasoti OR PAT- Periodical Assessment Test ) August 2020 (27/08/2020 & 28/08/2020) English Medium Available Here Download Pdf
Std 11 Science Stream Unit Test Paper Date 27th & 28th August 2020, Std 12 Science Stream Unit Test Paper Date 27th & 28th August 2020, Std 11 General And Commerce Stream Unit Test Paper Date 27th & 28th August 2020, Std 12 General And Commerce Stream Unit Test Paper Date 27th & 28th August 2020 Are Here Please Download PDF And Share
Dhoran 11 Second (Dwitiy) Unit Test (August 2020)
Dhoran 12 Second (Dwitiy) Unit Test (August 2020)
Dhoran 11 Ane 12 Second Ekam (Akam) Kasoti Gujarat Board, Std 11 Science Unit Test (PAT- Periodic Assessment Test) Paper Gujarat HSC(Higher Secondary School Certificate) Students, Std 12 Science Unit Test (PAT- Periodic Assessment Test) Paper Gujarat HSC(Higher Secondary School Certificate) Students,
Std 11 Arts And Commerce Unit Test (Ekam Kasoti) Paper Gujarat HSC Students, GSEB(Gujarat Secondary Education Board) HSC Student Ekam Kasoti(Unit Test) Paper 2020/21
Std 11 & 12 August 2020 Unit Test English Medium
Dhoran 9 Second (Dwitiy) Unit Test (August 2020)
Dhoran 10 Second (Dwitiy) Unit Test (August 2020)
Std 9 & 10 August 2020 Unit Test English Medium
Std 3 To 8 August 2020 Unit Test English Medium
Information About August 2020 Unit Test
covid-19 Various home learning efforts have been undertaken by the Education Department of the Government of Gujarat to ensure continuity of education even in case of closure of schools during the epidemic. Educational programs for students of standard 9 to 12 can be viewed on DD Girnar channel, Vande Gujarat channel and the board’s youtube channel. As well as virtual classrooms of many schools are also run.
Continuous assessment is part of the study-teaching process. On the basis of which remedial teaching can be done by knowing the raw material of the students. The unit test is not a formal exam. But is part of a continuous evaluation. Based on the results of the unit test, besides the teachers, the parents can also give the necessary guidance by knowing the raw material of their children. In addition to therapeutic education through unit testing, one of the objectives is to make necessary changes under home learning programs.
Planning should be done keeping in view the following instructions regarding the second unit test of standard 9 to standard 12 august 2020.
(1) The unit test from Std. 9 to Std. 12 shall be given by the student on 27/8/2020 and 28/8/2020 as per convenience.
(2) The unit test covers two related subjects. The question paper of each subject will be 25 marks and its duration will be maximum one hour.
(3) The subjects and syllabus of the unit test will be till June and July, the details of which are given in the enclosure.
(4) Unit test is organized on the basis of textbook published by Gujarat State School Textbook Board.
(5) The question papers of the unit test have been delivered to the District Education Officer from the unit test email address of the office here on 24/8/2020 to the official and confidential email address which has also sent the password which is password protected.
(6) The District Education Officer shall send the unit test question papers on 25/8/2020 to the official and confidential email address of all SVS / QDC convenors of the district.
(7) The SVS / QDC Convener shall send the unit test question papers to the principals of all the private / granted / government secondary / higher secondary schools of their campus on 26/8/2020 at their official and confidential email address.
(8) The Principal shall deliver both the relevant question papers in softcopy or hard copy of the unit test on 27/8/2020 at the home of all the students.
(9) GSHSEB, DEO, SVS / QDC convener, principal and student in the above chain
Create new email address units for each phase separately for testing. That official person will have to keep complete confidentiality till date 28/ 8/ 2020 which will be used for all unit tests.
(10) Question papers of the unit test sent to the District Education Officer on the official email address from here on 24/ 8/ 2020 will also be placed on the Board’s website www.gseb.org on 27/8/2020 so that students / parents can easily submit the question papers. Can get.
(12) The principal shall give instructions to the students to write the answers of the unit test of both the subjects from home on 10/9/2020 in a separate notebook under their own supervision under their own supervision.
(13) The answers written by the student in the notebook should be delivered in soft copy or hard copy to the principal of the school by the date 10/9/2020. Instruct parents / students who are unable to attend school to send a soft copy.
(14) The principal has to plan to get the answers of the question papers in soft copy as far as possible otherwise taking into account the situation of covid 19 while getting the notebook in hard copy.
(15) To allow parents to come in a proportionate number in such a way as to maintain social distance to get the answer book notebook as well as to keep a box in the school for notebook acceptance. The notebook should be kept in the school for three days only after which the teachers have to carry out the evaluation process.
(16) Instructions for uploading answer book marks by the school will be given later.
(17) In addition, the test should be organized keeping in view the instructions given in the video conference held on 23/7/2020 in the place of the chairperson of the office of the director of schools.
(18) The purpose of unit test is not to know the success or failure of the student but to keep him engaged and alert with the study as well as to motivate him towards self study. It is desirable for a student to give unit test in a fear free and stress free environment. Please be vigilant in this regard and take action as planned unit test is implemented.
(19) Request to give appropriate instructions to the principals by the District Education Officer regarding all the above matters besides conducting the unit test as per the local situation.
STD 3 TO 12 SECOND UNIT TEST ( EKAM KASOTI) PAPER 2020/21IN ENGLISH MEDIUM DOWNLOAD PDF
Std 3 To 12 DD Girnar Home Learning Time Table Click Here
STD 3 TO 12 SECOND UNIT TEST ( EKAM KASOTI) PAPER 2020/21 FOR ENGLISH MEDIUM DOWNLOAD PDF
Std 3 To 12 August Month Home Learning Video Click Here
According to the Department of Education, continuous assessment is part of the teaching-learning process. On the basis of which remedial teaching can be done by knowing the raw material of the student. This unit test is not a formal examination, but is part of a continuous assessment. Based on the results of this test, besides the teacher, educated parents can also give necessary guidance by knowing the raw material of their children. In addition to this therapeutic education, one of the objectives is to make the necessary changes under ‘Home Learning Programs’.
STD 3 TO 12 SECOND UNIT TEST ( EKAM KASOTI) PAPER 2020/21 DOWNLOAD PDF
Delivery of print out of these tests, writing of answers to the questions by the student, submission of notebook of the answers written by the student to the school etc. can be completed by 10th August instead of 31st July keeping in view the local situation.
3 TO 12 AUGUST UNIT TEST
IN ENGLISH MEDIUM