STD 3 GUJARATI FIRST UNIT TEST ( EKAM KASOTI) PAPER SOLUTION 2020 DOWNLOAD PDF|STD 3 GUJARATI UNIT TEST( SAMAYIK MULYANKAN KASOTI) PAPER SOLUTION 2020/21 IN GUJARAT PRIMARY SCHOOL
STD 3 GUJARATI FIRST UNIT TEST ( EKAM KASOTI) PAPER SOLUTION 2020/21 DOWNLOAD PDF
Std 3 Gujarati First Unit Test(Ekam Kasoti) Paper Solution, Std 3 Gujarati Subject PAT(Periodical Assessment Test Solution, Std 3 Gujarati Home Learning Unit Test Paper Solution Gujarati Medium Government Primary School, Std 3 Gujarati Unit Test Paper Solution Date 29/7/20, Std 3 Gujarati Unit Test Paper Solution Date 30/7/20, Std 3 Gujarati Samayik
Mulyankan Kasoti Solution, Primary School Unit Test (Ekam Kasoti Also Known Samayik Mulyankan Kasoti OR PAT- Periodical Assessment Test ) Solution 2020/21, Std 3 Gujarati Unit Test Solution Date 29 /7/20 And 30/7/20, Std 3 Gujarati Home Learning Unit Test Solution
STD 3 GUJARATI FIRST UNIT TEST ( EKAM KASOTI) PAPER SOLUTION DATE 29/7/2020 DOWNLOAD PDF
The first two periodical assessment test of the current academic session i.e. unit test is to be held between 29/7/2020 and 30/7/2020. Unit test question papers can be delivered to the students keeping in view the local situation. If it is not possible to give a print out of the test to the schools in the containment zone and to the students residing in such zone, the test can be delivered to the students through social media. Question papers can also be viewed on the websites of GCERT and GSHSB. The time limit for students to return to school by July 31 has been extended by conducting tests between July 29 and 30. Delivery of test as per new time limit Students have till August 10 to write answers and submit the answer book back to the school. Students will be able to write answers in their notebooks if the unit test notebook cannot be delivered to the students due to Guru’s transition or other reasons. Just as the unit test is allowed to reach out to students through social media, students can also send their answer books to the teacher through social media. Concerned teachers will have to check the answer book through social media. Necessary monitoring will be arranged through telephonic discussion with teachers, parents and children from your level regarding smooth planning of unit test. Telephone monitoring will also be arranged by the CCC and other staff from the state level. This test is not a formal examination but a continuous assessment as part of the teaching-learning process. In addition the unit test is designed to motivate students for taste meditation so that the test is also part of the student’s learning process. In addition, through this unit test, a teacher or an educated parent can give necessary guidance and remedial work to their child by knowing the raw material.
Std 3 To 12 DD Girnar Home Learning Time Table Click Here
During the Covid 19 period, text books and “Learn at Home” literature as well as planning based e-learning literature are implemented for the students under the “Home Learning” program. It is the school’s responsibility to ensure that “home learning” is made more effective by students. Along with “Home Learning”, from the current year 2020/21, periodic assessment test will be conducted for students of Std. 1 to 8 in every medium government, grant-in-aid and self-reliant schools in the state of Gujarat.
STD 3 GUJARATI FIRST UNIT TEST ( EKAM KASOTI) PAPER SOLUTION DATE 29/7/20 DOWNLOAD PDF
In this regard, further action should be taken keeping in view the following matters.
(1) Periodic test will be of 25 marks and time will be one hour.
(2) Five questions of five marks each will be put in each test. Tests will be based on learning outcomes.
(3) A PDF soft copy of the Periodic Assessment Test will be delivered to the District Primary Education Officer by email and from there to the BRC and CRC two days before the test as per the routine.
(4) The CRC Coordinator will deliver the main tests by e-mail to all government, grant-in-aid (GIA) and self-supporting primary schools under his jurisdiction.
(5) The periodic assessment test of the students of the schools shall be printed in individual print outs and delivered to the homes of the students. (6) The Periodic Assessment Test is expected to be written by the student under the supervision of the parent at the convenience of the student and the parent. The purpose of this test is to know the progress of the students so it is desirable that the student writes in a fear free and stress free environment.
(7) Periodic assessment test of Gujarati (first language) and Mathematics in Std. 3 to 8 in the month of July will be taken on 29th July and 30th July. The periodic assessment test must be delivered to the student’s home by 28/7/20.
(8) It is desirable that the answer book of this test be delivered to the school by the parent or student by 31/7/20.
(9) It shall be the responsibility of the school principal to see to it that the test is evaluated by the subject teacher of that standard.
(10) Periodic evaluation test based on textbook prepared by Gujarat State School Textbook Board shall be formulated.
Concessions in the planning of unit tests according to the local situation Various Home Learning Efforts have been undertaken by the Education Department of the State Government to ensure that education continues even though schools are closed during the Kovid-19 epidemic. Textbooks have been delivered to the students, broadcast on Doordarshan’s DD Girnar channel for students of Std. 9 to 12. Students of Std. 1 to 8 are also given a booklet ‘Let’s learn at home’ every month. Many schools also run virtual classrooms. Apart from this, educational programs can also be watched on Vande Gujarat channel and YouTube channel.
Std 3 To 12 August Month Home Learning Video Click Here
According to the Department of Education, continuous assessment is part of the teaching-learning process. On the basis of which remedial teaching can be done by knowing the raw material of the student. This unit test is not a formal examination, but is part of a continuous assessment. Based on the results of this test, besides the teacher, educated parents can also give necessary guidance by knowing the raw material of their children. In addition to this therapeutic education, one of the objectives is to make the necessary changes under ‘Home Learning Programs’.
STD 3 GUJARATI UNIT TEST ( EKAM KASOTI) PAPER SOLUTION 2020/21 DOWNLOAD PDF
The next date by the education department of the state government. A unit test has been organized for all the students of Std. 9 to 12 during 9-30 July but intensive consideration has been given by the state government regarding the submissions received from various teacher unions and schools regarding delivery of print out of the test to the students as well as returning the written answers to the students. Was done and some concessions have been made in the planning of the unit test keeping in view the local situation. As print outs of the unit test cannot be delivered to every student, it can also be delivered through social media. Every student has textbooks. By scanning the first QR Code given in the first lesson of Std. 6th to 8th language and mathematics textbook, one can also see the unit test question paper. Question papers can also be viewed on the websites of GCERT (Gujarat Council For Educational Research & Training) and GSHSB. Thus, other facilities have been provided to deliver unit tests to the students. Delivery of print out of these tests, writing of answers to the questions by the student, submission of notebook of the answers written by the student to the school etc. can be completed by 10th August instead of 31st July keeping in view the local situation.