SSG SHALA SWACHCHATA AND WASH TEACHER TRAINING MODULES
First download the “School Hygiene Coefficient” (SSG) application. Click on the link below to download the application.
Click on the last menu “e-learning” after downloading the application
- Now enter the school’s DISE CODE.
- Now the school information will open. Click on “CLICK HERE FOR TEACHER LOGIN”.
- Now if you are logging in for the first time, click on Register.
- In the new window that opens, enter your name, mobile number, email address, address, City, pincode number and password and submit.
- Submission message will come.
- You have now successfully registered.
- Now you login by entering your password and mobile number.
- Now there are two types of training.
- Preparation of teachers regarding the management of the situation created in the schools after the program 1 covid.
- Click on program 1.
- Click on “Study Materials”.
- If the study material does not open its module is laid down. Download and study.
- After studying the module, 10 questions will be tested.
- Click “Take a test” to complete the test.
- After answering the questions, download the certificate.
Now click on “Program 2” to complete the training of teachers on program 2 school wash.
Which will have 9 modules.
(1) Introduction of WASH in schools.
(2) Initiatives by the Government of India and the Government to improve WASH in schools
(5) Hand washing with soap
(6) Operation and maintenance
(7) Behavior change and capacity building
(8) Menstrual hygiene management
(9) WASH in programming in schools
Studied all the above modules. Take a test of 20 questions.
Download the certificate answering all the questions.
Click on the link below to download all the above modules.
Download Module Click Here