Aangadvadi Bharti Advertisement for the post of AWW/AWH
(1) For the recruitment process of Anganwadi worker / Tedagar in the integrated child development service scheme under the Women and Child Development Department, Resolution No. issued by the Women and Child Development Department of the Government. Subject to ICD / 102013/15 / B (Part-II), Dt. From 9/11/2017 for selection of Anganwadi worker / Tedagar, EHRMS from worker / Tedagar service book, and standards regarding online recruitment process, honorary service, review, discipline rules. Will remain.
(2) Once the online application is confirmed by the applicant, there will be no scope for amendment.
(3) Any discrepancy between the information filled in the application form and the details of the uploaded documents will be deemed as cancellation of the applicant’s candidature. Uploaded documents must be readable.
(3) In cases where the applicant has passed the examination with more than one attempt, the applicant shall scan and upload the marksheet of each attempt. Candidates who pass with more than one attempt will have to count the marks of the subject / subjects passed in that marksheet. The total marks will have to be calculated after deducting the marks of the failed subject / subjects. Then count the marks of the re-passed subject / subjects. Thus, if the total marks of 8 subjects are 200, then only the marks of the subjects passed out of 200 out of different marksheets should be considered. E.g. If there are 5 marks obtained out of total marks in which there is failure with 5 marks in one subject then the marks obtained will be counted as 500 marks. Then if there are 50 marks in that subject then the marks obtained out of the total marks will be 60.
(4) In case the grade / score is indicated in the marksheet, the marks / marks from the grade / score issued by the university / college or the certificate / marksheet of the calculated marks from the university / college itself must be uploaded.
(5) This application form is for registration only. It will not be considered a claim for appointment.
How to Apply For Aangadvadi Bharti In Gujarat :
First Open https://e-hrms.gujarat.gov.in/ For AAngadvadi bharti 2020 In gujarat
Then Open Recruitment Option In it.
then Select your Job and district
Fill up all Detail properly and submit your applicationHere We also put Pdf file for Aangadvadi bharti 2020 All guidelines
(6) The name of the applicant shall be in English and Gujarati, and all other details shall be filled in by the applicant in English.